The role is to contribute to the quality of life for South Australian’s living with a disability. You will help provide a range of supports that will improve the lives of those living within our community. Feel rewarded in a position as a Community Support Worker at Optcare.
At Optcare, we are looking for staff to join our growing team to provide support to clients in their homes and community across Adelaide.
About the role
In this casual role, you’ll be supporting our clients in their own homes and community. Some of the services you’ll be providing include:
- Assist with personal care
- assistance eating
- meal preparation
- light domestic duties
- pick up and drop off to school/appointments
- learning activities
- respite and social support
We offer competitive pay rates and ongoing proffessional development. Our team of friendly coordinators are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round.
Our ideal candidate
You will have:
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability, Community Services, Youth Work, Children Services or equivalent
- current Provide First Aid Certificate HLTAID003
- current Provide CPR Certificate HLTAID001
- current DHS (formally known as DCSI) Child-related clearance
- reliable transport
- Current Drivers Licence
- Minimum 6 Months work experience in the sector