We at Optcare are concerned about our community, participants and workers general health during this COVID-19 pandemic. We would like to urge our stakeholders to take caution about infection control and to keep themselves safe as well as the participants they support. Following the guidelines of Department of Health we urge our participants and workers to take extra precautions including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Visit GP
- if you have any symptoms like fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If you have travelled recently and have any of symptoms.
- Stay hydrated and try to self-isolate as much as possible
If you or someone you have been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we request you to notify us as soon as possible so that appropriate action can be taken.